DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stupid but humorous

Now thats funny! Thank goodness when your S-Faced you dont have the greatest aim. I can hear thier stories now. Uhhh , erm, ya remember when that flyin bird came by and we attacked it with our bottles and cans , <burp> . Then I yelled " I'll get ya flyin bird " Man that was a good time. <burp>

Now thats funny! Thank goodness when your S-Faced you dont have the greatest aim. I can hear thier stories now. Uhhh , erm, ya remember when that flyin bird came by and we attacked it with our bottles and cans , <burp> . Then I yelled " I'll get ya flyin bird " Man that was a good time. <burp>

strewth! I missed. stubby incoming!

• Haha
Reactions: Wendy205
They might be my neighbors. I grew up in California, but now live in Arkansas. It would not be a stretch for them to be my nearby neighbors.

looks like the drone pilot was engaged in harrassment.

had a bottle hit the drone, the laughter would have been reversed. And had that happened I would feel as bad for that pilot as I would for someone who teases a dog till it bites him or shoots an elephant that falls on him.

:-l

There always has to be one.....

Reactions: RWD
looks like the drone pilot was engaged in harrassment.

had a bottle hit the drone, the laughter would have been reversed. And had that happened I would feel as bad for that pilot as I would for someone who teases a dog till it bites him or shoots an elephant that falls on him.

agree, flying over people is stupid and dangerous. pity the boguns didn't have a direct hit

Reactions: ¬Nomad
Looking at the size of that Bloke if he managed to hit the drone it would stay hit! Great action shot.

"What are you doing?"
"I'm collecting intelligence, but there is non here so I move on..."

Reactions: Phill
Aaah, Fattus nobrainycuss...and 2 fine examples, they seem to be flourishing of late

In all seriousness though, I'm with the beer throwers......... another drone flyer being an( Mod Removed )

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead