sar104

Dic mihi solum facta, domina.
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.mavicpilots.com
One of the more positive stories:

Thanks,
That was a good one to read after reading about alot of the negative news. I wish our police dept. would start looking into this technology. Every now and then an autistic child or adult seems to wander off into the town forest or marshland at night Luckilly they have been able find them but with a great deal of man power and time with no tragedies. I bet something like the higher end enterprise with thermo imaging would pay for itself for the manhours saved alone.

Reactions: Rattydude77
Thanks,
That was a good one to read after reading about alot of the negative news. I wish our police dept. would start looking into this technology. Every now and then an autistic child or adult seems to wander off into the town forest or marshland at night Luckilly they have been able find them but with a great deal of man power and time with no tragedies. I bet something like the higher end enterprise with thermo imaging would pay for itself for the manhours saved alone.

Our local fire department has the M210 with the high-resolution FLIR combo cameras, as well as a couple of Mavic 2 Enterprises. Several of the State search and rescue teams also use them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure