DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Sunrise over the Tanana River, Alaska.

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
This is a low resolution version. I've been shooting too much and don't have time to get my recent travels edited but I enjoyed this early moment. Later I came across a few caribou that will make it into my next video short. In the meantime...

This is a low resolution version. I've been shooting too much and don't have time to get my recent travels edited but I enjoyed this early moment. Later I came across a few caribou that will make it into my next video short. In the meantime...
Loved that. Some dedication there, I'm normally just barely conscious at sunrise...

Reactions: LoudThunder
very fine footage there, my man! It would have been even nicer if not 750p but the scene is really chilling with the steam coming off of the river and the sun low and obviously colder than heck out there

Dale
Miami

Nicely done! Any worry about props icing up when flying through the fog rising off the river?

Chris

very fine footage there, my man! It would have been even nicer if not 750p but the scene is really chilling with the steam coming off of the river and the sun low and obviously colder than heck out there

Dale
Miami
yes...I just saved a small version I could send to friends. It will make it into a 4K video eventually.

In the meantime...
Cool Video, literally Cold.... a big difference from your Cactus Shots in Arizona... I liked both!

Nice video, as always. Is that near the village of Tanana? How is that village doing these days?

Good stuff. You're really getting better at this. That's an impressive scene and an impressive job of capturing it.

I'm still trying to sort out what that white stuff is that's covering everything. Nothing like that here on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico.

Good stuff. You're really getting better at this. That's an impressive scene and an impressive job of capturing it.

I'm still trying to sort out what that white stuff is that's covering everything. Nothing like that here on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico.
You don't have that shiny, white coating but yous are neck and neck in the 'squiter competition.

• Haha
Nice video, as always. Is that near the village of Tanana? How is that village doing these days?
Not near Tanana. I've never been there. It's not on the road system. No clue how it's doing :).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman