DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunshade for 8" tablet

Search on Amazon, YouTube and eBay . There are the cheap cardboard type with suction cups or the more professional types that creat an entire hood like contraption around your tablet.

I don't find anything that doesn't require an additional mount...

It seems there are only sunshades for phones but none for mini tablets or iPad...

Ok I found it.... Aerialdroneaccessories.com

It's a shade that attaches to the tablet then you attach the shade to the controller... no adapter. IMG_3861.JPG

It's a shade that attaches to the tablet then you attach the shade to the controller... no adapter. View attachment 8509
Nice find! But the price... [emoji32]

That, in thinner plastic would be perfect [emoji108]

I wonder how does sunshades (in general) affect the accessibility to some settings however... I already see myself thinking it's a pain to select stuff quickly...

Or am I wrong...?

I'm using a mount so for me I'm not looking at this as an option, but instead a fully enclosed hood.

A fully enclosed hood would even be more a pain to select stuff on the app no....? Is it just a kind of fpv alternative?

Reactions: Glen e

It's a shade that attaches to the tablet then you attach the shade to the controller... no adapter. View attachment 8509

I don't think I like the drop down design. It places the tablet 4-5" lower than the RC where my SKYREAT Amazon.com : SKYREAT Upgraded Dji Mavic Pro Tablet Ipad Mount Holder Bracket for Mavic Pro Remote Controller : Camera & Photo lifts it 4-7" closer to my aging eyes. This is a 8-12" (an estimate) difference increasing the perceived size instead of reducing it. Oh, and mine was < $20 delivered in 2 days. Add the $17 DJI shade I already had from my Phantom and I'm good to go.

YMMV...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1