DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Super Bowl Weekend in Philadelphia

RoarRoar

Reactions
The skyline was decked out in green for the NFC Champions all this week. The Philadelphia Museum of Art was decked out with a massive Eagles banner, the Cira Centre featured an Eagles animation on the side of the building.

All flights LAANC & FAA Part 107 compliant.

NOTE: This is not flown at or near the Super Bowl site but in one of the teams home cities.

Nice video!

The skyline was decked out in green for the NFC Champions all this week. The Philadelphia Museum of Art was decked out with a massive Eagles banner, the Cira Centre featured an Eagles animation on the side of the building.

NOTE: This is not flown at or near the Super Bowl site but in one of the teams home cities.

Way Nice

Go Birds!!!

Nice, very nice. As a local yokel and retired truck driver I know that city well. I find it amazing how sweet it looks in that video. It is a completely different story on the ground.

Nice, very nice. As a local yokel and retired truck driver I know that city well. I find it amazing how sweet it looks in that video. It is a completely different story on the ground.
It’s a great town. I’m from New York and it does play little brother at times. I can’t imagine driving a truck in some parts of Philadelphia. Old City alone is called that for a reason it’s old with narrow roads.

It’s a great town. I’m from New York and it does play little brother at times. I can’t imagine driving a truck in some parts of Philadelphia. Old City alone is called that for a reason it’s old with narrow roads.
When I started out it was safe, windows open, arm hanging out the window but those days are over. And when I was down there with trailers, I knew where I could get over or under those RRs. Old city wasn't on the route much. Have you ever seen Panama Street? Some of those old houses are gorgeous.

Reactions: Hauptmann

Awesome vide

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13