DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Swapping devices

Karl2951

Reactions
I have been using dji go 4 and litchi on a Samsung s6, I have today upgraded to Samsung s8. I have installed the go 4 and when I log in using my original account details all my flight logs and photos/videos are not there.
What is wrong? Is this normal, it doesn't sound right.
2nd part, I do I install litchi without spending another £20?

Thanks.

Plawa. Yes, photos and everything were there. Interestingly, opening the app on my old ddvice everything is still there, but not on new device.

Lisadoc. No that didnt work, I am using the same account yet it's not in the library. Ahhhhhh.

Lisadoc. No that didnt work, I am using the same
account yet it's not in the library. Ahhhhhh.

Log in and out of your Google account. It should work if you're on the same account. There's no real reason it shouldn't work, as all your app purchases are saved with your account. You might want to try to log out of your Google account on your old device just for kicks (this shouldn't make a difference though).

And we are talking about the same Google account, correct? Android purchases are linked to your Google account, not something else.

1. Open your Google Play app on both devices.
  2. Tap Menu
    gnm-ty6mnE6vkedDflD8UzuuSYpoeaGMx1Am3m0zH0OkEAkqv3jGJV3cnjkqH75mrrqn=w18-h18
    • If you don't see the menu icon in the top left corner, tap back until you're on the app home screen.
  3. Look for the name and email address of the account you're using at the top of the screen. Make sure it's exactly the same account as the account you purchased Litchi from.

Go 4 is sorted but still working on litchi. The actual app seems to have ported across to the new device but when trying to open it says I have to buy it as it's not licensed...

Go 4 is sorted but still working on litchi. The actual app seems to have ported across to the new device but when trying to open it says I have to buy it as it's not licensed...

Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling it?

No, didn't want to try that tbf..

Why not? If you have purchased it, the app should uninstall and reinstall whenever you want. That process fixes many issues with apps, as they are sometimes improperly configured upon installation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pilotltd