DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Swapping monitors

Gerry65

Reactions
I previously used my iPhone and the Go 4 app with the RC and was just wondering if I can seemlessly switch between using the CS and iPhone or are there hoops to jump through every time you switch e.g., set-up?

I would just go try doing this but I don’t want to have to set up the CS again if the RC doesn’t recognize it or something like that.

I previously used my iPhone and the Go 4 app with the RC and was just wondering if I can seemlessly switch between using the CS and iPhone or are there hoops to jump through every time you switch e.g., set-up?

I would just go try doing this but I don’t want to have to set up the CS again if the RC doesn’t recognize it or something like that.
Nope... Plug & Play, that easy

I switch between my iPhone and iPad depending on where I’m going. No changes needed as long as you have the Go4 app.

Thanks folks. I can see using my iPhone when in a hurry and don’t have time to attach the adapter.

I have flown with iphone. ipad mini and Android and consider them reduntancy which is always nice. Sounds like the CS is just another Device/Monitor. I want one :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine