DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet problems.

jwilson

Reactions
In 2018 I bought a 10 inch, Samsung S3 tablet. It worked great, at first. Then 1 or 2 years later, they update it, and turned it into a total pig. Really slow. I searched the internet, and many other owners noticed the same thing. But there was nothing you could do to fix it. They don't allow you to roll back to a previous android version. There are ways to do it yourself, but it's difficult and risky. I did it successfully with my Nvidia tablet.
So around Christmas, I bought a new tablet, a Samsung A9+ 5G. So I started using it to fly my drone. Worked good. But I found out yesterday that it won't play raw mavic 3 pro 4k files smoothly. There's much shuddering. I really don't like watching videos that are shuddering.
So I decided on my upcoming trip to the Banaue rice terraces, I should take my S3 instead. But then I got the idea, I could just watch the 720p LRF files it records. So I copied some to the A9+, renamed one manually to .mp4, and they play fine, no shuddering. I can tell the resolution is less, but that's OK. The only problem is, the two players I use, MXPlayer and VLC, won't play them when they're named LRF. So I downloaded a bulk rename program from Google play, but so far I haven't got it to work. I emailed it's author.

Just rename the *.LRF files to *.mp4 files
They'll then play perfectly on any device.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J