DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet q,s

Tokolosh

Reactions
Hi guys .......and girls maybe. Readup so much but just give up to who is telling the truth... Need to get a bigger screen.. cannot afford the new controller. What tablet .. good value for money will work.. eg M5 lite by Huawei?..

Sorry not a an " I -anything " fan.. would prefer to have android.. nothing personal.. "I - something " is still top notch.. but ive switched to android in all my devices...

There are dozens of android tablets out there that work just fine. At the bare minimum you need 2gb of RAM on a tablet that is not loaded with too many other apps. More RAM is better but increases the price. I have a refurbished Lenovo Tab 4-8 with 2gb of RAM that I bought for $58 and it works fine. You'll need a mount/adapter for a tablet as well. These are about 10-15 dollars but you can spend more on something better like a mav-mount.

Reactions: Tokolosh
Just checking can get my hands on Huawei M5 lite. Will this work with litche en DJI GO4
Yes. Of course there is always the possibility of some quirks based on software updates and such. Verify the Android version on the tablet you intend to purchase and perhaps do a quick search to see if any of the Go4 versions have had problems with it. I think there are quite a few pilots using the M5.

FWIW, I use an Amazon Fire HD8 from 2016 as an android tablet to fly. Got it for $50 back then, new one is about $80. I read a lot of complaints that Go4 would not work due to it having 1.5gb RAM. I have had no issues with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J