DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tactical Ground Station

Maybe James can do a camo-paintjob on it for you? It will blend right into nature!
Do we live in the same Europe? Cause mine has gone ape $hit!
Switzerland has the privilege of still being quite peaceful. But then they managed to keep a lot of troublemakers out of this country.

The EU used to say the Swiss were racist and too strict with immigrants. Now they can see that erring on the side of caution was perhaps a good idea!

94042d378227b90fc8e139a87e476bcb.jpg

We are proud to launch our new Tactical Ground Station for the Mavic Pro. It is an all-in-one protective carrying case, amplified ground station, and rapid charging solution for your Mavic Pro. It was designed for those who use their Mavic for critical operations and need an all in one solution. It comes with the Control Antenna System and Whip Antennas as well as a landing/launch mat and black carbon fiber skin. Check out our YouTube video for more information and expect other optional accessories soon to accompany the Tactical including a swivel mount for amplified directional flight using the Control or other directional panels.

Titan Drones, Inc.
Very nicely done. I am going to key this one in. Just been given some testing grounds by the caa and going to need support gear for the uav manufacturers that will be running operations there. I intend to use my mavic as a chase aircraft. Most of the tracking can be done from my uav response vehicle but in the cases where we need to get down the coast a bit , that case would come in handy.

Reactions: TitanDronesInc
Switzerland has the privilege of still being quite peaceful. But then they managed to keep a lot of troublemakers out of this country.

The EU used to say the Swiss were racist and too strict with immigrants. Now they can see that erring on the side of caution was perhaps a good idea!

You are correct!

The Swiss have/had the habit to take in only the rich and or ranking troublemakers and war criminals, that's called selective racism or "strict" as you mentioned but then again, not the topic here.

I love the idea... but having he Panel antenna and not being able to use it with the case seems pointles

I think the only flaw is your video says "we are working" on a way to utilize the panel with the Amps and case, makes me believe I would be buying an unfinished product.

Does the whip antennas and amps provide a big boost over stock?

I love the idea... but having he Panel antenna and not being able to use it with the case seems pointles

Literally 7-10 away from launching. Just a simple bracket on top that will accept our new t lock.

Reactions: Sisko
I like the idea of not having to use the case or using the case. Where I live it would be nice to have. Sunny all the time

Nice! Thinking about it for our Law Enforcement agency!

We have a standing discount for law enforcement, fire rescue, and Search and Rescue personnel/agencies. Email us at [email protected] for more information.

Reactions: _milo_ and dirkclod
Law enforcement is a fraction of the market.

It would be nice if you would promote and give a discount to this forum. Still of all the videos I've watch this system while very nice, is largely unproven.

Law enforcement is a fraction of the market.

It would be nice if you would promote and give a discount to this forum. Still of all the videos I've watch this system while very nice, is largely unproven.

It was specifically designed for them and we have always had a standing discount for them for all of our products. It's the right thing to do. They aren't using these things to make money they are using them to protect and save lives.

I will certainly consider one for this forum as well and think it's a great idea. As far as other videos they are coming but prototypes have been in several hands for several months. What specifically are you looking for proof of and maybe I can help find you some info/videos. It's been less than 24 hours. Just need some time to get info updated, FAQ set, more videos made, accessories developed, fine tune production for efficiencies, 100% test first few runs, setup marketing campaigns, sales channels, etc. we are going as fast as we can I promise :)

Reactions: rigor and dirkclod
Guys this is not for everyone and has a purpose . You don't
see it fine don't get it but Do Not Flame It .
I see it very useful for SARS ,LE as well as commercial
applications .
Thank You Titan for becoming a Vender and look forward to
seeing your completed set up .

I think it looks awesome. I am
Sure it is the correct tool for the job for some.

Our fire department is preparing to purchase a mavic. The disadvantage I see to this ground station is the inability to walk around while flying.

If this is in the back of a an suv or the passenger seat of a car, it seems more difficult to maintain VLOS compared to holding just a controller in your hands.

It looks bad *** btw!

I don't need this, but look at it, it's awesome. I haven't investigated the new antennae, I don't think I would feel comfortable at opening up my Mavic and making changes to the electrics to accommodate the new long range system.

Yeah this is pretty cool, but it wouldn't work for me as it isn't portable at all. The only reason that I got a MP is because I can fold the thing down and carry it with me everywhere. Backpack, brief case, lunch box, dry bag in the kayak..... you name it and it can probably fit within reason. Heck I can even get it into some of my cargo pants pockets.

I guess I'm looking for some stock runs, and some with your case? Same flight path altitude etc.

Just some reasonable proof or some way to know what to expect.

We all have used ITELITE antennas and FPVLR here for years on the Mavic and Phantoms etc. so they're proven in the eyes of the community.

I think this case is an amazing idea. I love the fact that it's multi purpose and really does many things at once. The price too seems decent considering another antenna system with amps like this would run you into the $350 to $450 depending on what you get.

I'm for real considering doing this and modding a special remote for just this case.

A discount code would be awesome. If not like I said it's a good price anyway assuming the results are there with it!

Yeah this is pretty cool, but it wouldn't work for me as it isn't portable at all. The only reason that I got a MP is because I can fold the thing down and carry it with me everywhere. Backpack, brief case, lunch box, dry bag in the kayak..... you name it and it can probably fit within reason. Heck I can even get it into some of my cargo pants pockets.

I think this is for the guy that wants to mod their drone. As for portability? This is basically the size of the GoProfessional case I'm already using. So for me I don't see it hindering portability.

I love that the antenna twist locks on. Anyone that's had a DBS antenna knows it's a pain in the arse to try to mount it in the field.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark