DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tactical use of the Mavic by the police

Cool Member . We have several drones in our SARS here and help the local LE all the time .
Christmas Eve a guy went nuts and was gonna kill his family but run off in the woods and this was done with our Inspire but a drone .
They help . This member is on PhantomPilots . Officers were in touch and could see the lights to get him out .

Reactions: MadbeaverDK
Looks good but I can't help but think a wheeled or tracked robot would suit that application better.

He could do the same with this lol, difference is that if you over apply input on a ground platform nothing happens, if you do it with this you crash into a wall and your Drone is toast for the rest of the incident. Do what you want but I don't see flying a drone down hallways being the best option. Some of those wheeled or tracked options are **** near bulletproof.

He could do the same with this lol, difference is that if you over apply input on a ground platform nothing happens, if you do it with this you crash into a wall and your Drone is toast for the rest of the incident. Do what you want but I don't see flying a drone down hallways being the best option. Some of those wheeled or tracked options are **** near bulletproof.
Did not see any hallways in above video.

Did not see any hallways in above video.
You're joking right? The first video posted by Member is nothing but hallway and the video I'm talking about. The 2nd video clearly is not what I was discussing and you know that.

You're joking right? The first video posted by Member is nothing but hallway and the video I'm talking about. The 2nd video clearly is not what I was discussing and you know that.
My mistake.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78