DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

THAILAND

I am currently in Nakhom Ratchasima (about 10 hrs South east of you). I will not be back home (which is near CM) until Tuesday next week.

I haven't flow in CM at all. Chiang Rai is beautiful, especially the tea fields. Right now if you head outside the area south to Lamphun or Lampang the rice fields are stunning as are the mountains.

Thanks for the tips. Flew around a bit from the mountains on the way to Pai two days ago, but the light was terrible and got nothing worthwhile. Chiang Rai is on my list -- providing I get cooperative weather. I'll look into Lamphun/Lampang. I just came from the terraced rice fields in far northern Vietnam, but was perhaps a week late as much of the harvest had been completed.

Yeah, the weather is very unpredictable right now. It is pouring where I am right now. Typical flooding. Awesome lightning shows.

You know there are so many places to just pull over and fly. I drive along and see a place and set up and do a video. I just got the ND filters 2 weeks ago and flew 2 times and I have some setting changes to make. Vid looked dark and zero depth.

Yeah, the weather is very unpredictable right now. It is pouring where I am right now. Typical flooding. Awesome lightning shows.

You know there are so many places to just pull over and fly. I drive along and see a place and set up and do a video. I just got the ND filters 2 weeks ago and flew 2 times and I have some setting changes to make. Vid looked dark and zero depth.

Yep, agreed. I'm on motorcycle, so I'm more ruled by conditions. But ive found it easier to fly here than in Vietnam. Even if you think you're secluded there, you draw a crowd right away. And you get really swarmed by kids - which can be quite comic, but also dangerous. It's hard to find a place to hide.

Yep, agreed. I'm on motorcycle, so I'm more ruled by conditions. But ive found it easier to fly here than in Vietnam. Even if you think you're secluded there, you draw a crowd right away. And you get really swarmed by kids - which can be quite comic, but also dangerous. It's hard to find a place to hide.

Yeah. Here you can be alone easy. Might see a few farmers. Thai country folk are super nice people. Kids always want to learn English.

There is a HUGE Buddha right on Hwy1 in Lamphun. You can stop about a 1/4 away and fly by it. You can't miss it

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs