DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Argument Against banning Chinese Drones, Part 2. by Chris Fravel.

What is amazing to me is that it has been proven that DJI drones are not collecting information & images and forwarding to China. Yet the idiots in government continue to make such a big deal out of this. Yet I wonder how many of them that are opposed to DJI, carry Apple iPhones? Have you checked where those devices are manufactured? And iPhones are capable of gathering data and then forwarding in multiple ways.

Reactions: The Droning Company
Sadly, there is no cure for fear and ignorance especially among politicians. If the sponsors of this bill were to spend a few hours actually flying drones, they might realize how stupid they make themselves look.

It is interesting with the latest news- China is building factories in Mexico to produce electric vehicles. They will be able to import the cars without tariffs. But will they be blocked because of the Tech in the cars.

• Wow
It is interesting with the latest news- China is building factories in Mexico to produce electric vehicles. They will be able to import the cars without tariffs. But will they be blocked because of the Tech in the cars.
There is no overt legislative effort to block Chinese tech in automobiles.

I’d understand Iranian drones. I mean, they could transport more than aerial photos of my neighborhood trees.

Or flying a drine next to a military installation. But day to day panoramic views….

Email sent.

What is amazing to me is that it has been proven that DJI drones are not collecting information & images and forwarding to China. Yet the idiots in government continue to make such a big deal out of this. Yet I wonder how many of them that are opposed to DJI, carry Apple iPhones? Have you checked where those devices are manufactured? And iPhones are capable of gathering data and then forwarding in multiple ways.
It's very different for an American company with very tight manufacturing controls vs a fully-owned Chinese company that can do whatever they want. Who has proved the DJI isn't gathering data and sending it somewhere?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13