DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The best settings

Archangel

Reactions
I need some help with my settings. I need someone who gets really ultra smooth footage every time they film or take pics to share their settings with me please.
I have been fooling around with settings from you tube videos for a couple weeks now and just want the ultimate settings setup from a-z

Like many things you have already found that one persons settings may not be the ones desired by another. I too have watched endless Youtube videos. I am slowly trying settings. The pain is that you have to hook up the whole chain from device you use to run DJI Go 4 all the way to the Mavic vehicle.

I need some help with my settings. I need someone who gets really ultra smooth footage every time they film or take pics to share their settings with me please.
I have been fooling around with settings from you tube videos for a couple weeks now and just want the ultimate settings setup from a-z
To get ultra smooth video it is not so much the settings as the fact that the camera does not have a variable aperture. To compensate for this it is essential to get a set of ND filters as the base aperture of the Mavic camera requires a very high shutter speed. To get smooth footage you want to get your shutter speed down to about 1/50th-1/60th of a second.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan