DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 The Corpach Wreck and Ben Nevis

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
The final footage from our recent Highland Holiday, and the last taken on the journey up to Drumnadrochit on the first day, the Old Boat of Caol and Ben Nevis...

This was the 9th flight of the day, and without a car charger - which we now have - I was literally running on battery fumes - the total flight was 2mins 25 seconds before the drone autolanded, which means I have had to use some footage that I would not normally have done, especially when the drone was bouncing around in the gusty wind!

Still, the sun was shining, Ben Nevis was somewhat visible and the old boat is always an interesting subject...

So, thats it, all of the footage processed and posted, a total of 35 locations visited and separate video's made, each with its own feel...

I will perhaps do a couple of showreels, one of the sunny days and one of the more atmospheric days and share in the next few days, and then the next big drone adventure is Orkney in late June...

That's a cool ol' shipwreck. Hiking Ben Nevis was one of the highlights of my trip there.
Haven't been up Ben Nevis yet, one day perhaps, but need to get a lot fitter first... Was up Scafell Pike 5 years ago, and it almost did me in!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1