DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 The Falls of Falloch

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Today's Highland Drone footage is from the second drone flying stop on the first day of the holiday, taken during the 8 hour trip north to Drumnadrochit for our Highland Spring Holiday, and of course, it is the Falls of Falloch, about 4 miles from Crianlarich.

We left home at 345am, so were at the falls for about 745am, which is why I had issues with the low sun in some of the footage. The falls were quite tame this visit as there had been little rain for the past few weeks - we have seen them in full roar before and mightily impressive they are - but still, a pretty spot that we had to ourselves for 25 minutes...

Nice video. Mistake I made was not going early enough. Still photographers turned up with tripods etc etc. Didn't want to upset anyone so limited flying time for me.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Nice video. Mistake I made was not going early enough. Still photographers turned up with tripods etc etc. Didn't want to upset anyone so limited flying time for me.
Thanks, better luck next time :)

Well done video. Loved it. We have a land video we made of the falls three years ago. A lovely discovery as we spent three weeks in Ireland, Scotland and England. Wish I had drones then....

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Well done video. Loved it. We have a land video we made of the falls three years ago. A lovely discovery as we spent three weeks in Ireland, Scotland and England. Wish I had drones then....
Thanks... Yup, we have spent the last 8 years exploring Scotland and fdoing a lot of Photography, but feel we need to redo it all now we have the drone... I want to get a Mavic 3 as another option, so if the weather is rougher I can still fly, the Mini3 Pro is amazing, but dont want to loose it when we go to Skye and Lewis and Harris in the autumn!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown