DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The mini 2 is snug as a bug

jonthecourier

Reactions
Very pleased this morning Amazon delivered a case for the mini 2 a case where you can leave the mini with the arms unfolded forever thus not risking wear arising from folding and unfolding it, I did the same for the M2P and it's well worth the extra expense because you know you are not going to have any problems.

As I said it came from good old Amazon the brand is called LOSCO it was £39.99 and is made specifically for the mini it has all the compartments needed plus it has a padded lid with zip inside to protect anything you care to put in the lid a great piece of kit to protect my mini.

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I am a huge fan of never taking Props off and not having to fold the legs in. Nice.

Thus the reason why we use the Lunar Landing Pad , the drone is ready to go.
Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 3.29.11 AM.png

Reactions: Mtnrider
Very pleased this morning Amazon delivered a case for the mini 2 a case where you can leave the mini with the arms unfolded forever thus not risking wear arising from folding and unfolding it, I did the same for the M2P and it's well worth the extra expense because you know you are not going to have any problems.

As I said it came from good old Amazon the brand is called LOSCO it was £39.99 and is made specifically for the mini it has all the compartments needed plus it has a padded lid with zip inside to protect anything you care to put in the lid a great piece of kit to protect my mini.
Got any photos? Any reason why a generic waterproof case of the right size with "pick and pull" foam configurable interior couldn't be as good?

You misspelled it. Is this the one RLSOCO???
Dale
Miami
Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 9.31.41 AM.png

Like you I don't like folding the arms of my Mini 2. I've had my RLSOCO since Christmas!

Reactions: Altanore

Unable to find the LOSCO Case on Amazon US or Amazon AU sites, can you please supply further additional info on this, as I maybe interested. Thanks.

General question, is the tray that holds the quad, controller and batteries made of foam? Looks to be of some sort of vacuum formed, harder material.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdevyview