DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s The Old Man's Trip to Wrightsville Beach, NC

I really enjoyed your trip down memory lane and appreciate you sharing it. It was very well done. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Big Bro
This where I grew up. I was able to get out to the beach this week while it was not crawling with people like it is most times of the year these days.
Hello Big Bro,
I liked your "memory video" very much!
Thanks to your interesting comment the video lives and it never gets boring! Very nicely done, compliments!👍👍

cheers Paul

Nicely done! Especially like the view coming up above/behind the pier with the white caps rolling in. I need to learn the patience to keep the pan slow like that. Battery life anxiety makes me feel rushed.

That was a thoroughly enjoyable video. If I was moving there, it would be a "must watch." I know you said you don't get to the beach much partly because of crowds and it looked cool, even cold that day but it was so sunny, I'm sure you enjoyed your day flying at the beach as much as we enjoyed watching your story.

Beautiful beach. Beautiful flying. Beautiful editing. Well done.
Thanks for the compliment! Editing is something I've been working on. I had a kid up at the computer store build me what he calls a gaming computer, but man is it fast and makes video edit so much easier! No more proxy files and I can process 4k video lighting fast. If you've ever tried to use Davinci Resolve on a slow computer, you know how frustrating it can be. My new machine rendered this complete video in 1 minute 15 seconds. :)

Beautifully done. Given me great ideas to film my home beaches of Pinellas county, FL. Haven’t gotten the hang of editing yet but will give it a try. Keep it up..fellow old waterman.

Beautifully done. Given me great ideas to film my home beaches of Pinellas county, FL. Haven’t gotten the hang of editing yet but will give it a try. Keep it up..fellow old waterman.
In the Mid 70's I was stationed on the Coast Guard Cutter Steadfast out of St Pete. I loved the area. Had a Kawasaki 650 I rode all over Pinellas county when I wasn't bouncing around the ocean. It would certainly be a great place to shoot a video!

Reactions: Capt KO
In the Mid 70's I was stationed on the Coast Guard Cutter Steadfast out of St Pete. I loved the area. Had a Kawasaki 650 I rode all over Pinellas county when I wasn't bouncing around the ocean. It would certainly be a great place to shoot a video!
And I was cruising on my Triumph 650 in 70s. Top of the old Skyway Bridge was a bit spooky on a bike back then, especially the grate. The ladies clung real tight..lol

Very nice video, the pace and style of your narration really makes this a pleasure to watch, liked the music and all the scenery too. Well done.

Awesome video! Very well put together!

Reactions: GFields
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treknotika