DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 The Road to Skye

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A montage of drone clips from the Highland hols today, the Road to Skye - from Loch Lomond to Skye via Glenelg ferry and then on to Eilean Donan Castle... Taken over 2 days, the first day on the way up to Drumnadrochit, and the 3rd day on our Road to Skye trip...

Perhaps a little long, but certainly a nice relaxing piece of footage...

Very nice video with beautiful scenery for sure. What would the elevation be of some of those mountains ?
Also just a FYI on flying over water so low...it can cause problems with you sensor so use caution when doing it.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Very nice video with beautiful scenery for sure. What would the elevation be of some of those mountains ?
Also just a FYI on flying over water so low...it can cause problems with you sensor so use caution when doing it.
Thanks... The mountains are roughly 1000m or 3000ft, some of the Scottish Munro's (mountains over 3000ft)...

Yeah, have heard of the issues with water overflight, but as there were lots of rocks I thought I would give it a go, and it was fine, but I know not to get too low over larger stretches of water... Thanks for the tip though :)

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
A montage of drone clips from the Highland hols today, the Road to Skye - from Loch Lomond to Skye via Glenelg ferry and then on to Eilean Donan Castle... Taken over 2 days, the first day on the way up to Drumnadrochit, and the 3rd day on our Road to Skye trip...

Perhaps a little long, but certainly a nice relaxing piece of footage...

Stunning video and a great route to drive

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Stunning video and a great route to drive
Thanks, and totally agree, the roads in Scotland are awesome to drive on, amazing views and fun too!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian