DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

'The Silent Islands' - Malta during COVID-19 pandemi

rikk08

Reactions
The Maltese archipelago during the COVID-19 pandemic. Rare shots of the eerie silent, and desolate streets of Malta and Gozo.

Stay Safe, Stay Home!

Hauntingly beautiful, nearly gives you an apocalyptic feeling. Like a scene from a horror movie after the meteor Blazers overhead raining down an alien disease.

Reactions: rikk08
Perfect example that if humans disappeared, the trees birds animals would be just the same and the sun will rise tomorrow.

Amazing!

Hauntingly beautiful, nearly gives you an apocalyptic feeling. Like a scene from a horror movie after the meteor Blazers overhead raining down an alien disease.
Thanks for the comment and for watching. That was definitely my intention behind the video apart from to raise awareness and encourage people to stay inside. Stay safe and good health !

Perfect example that if humans disappeared, the trees birds animals would be just the same and the sun will rise tomorrow.
For sure...the Earth is taking a break from all the humans and all the damages we have done to it!

The days the earth stood still. Nice video, You must have been the only vehicle on the road and streets that day.

wow .Been many times and never expected to see it like that! Thanks for showing

The days the earth stood still. Nice video, You must have been the only vehicle on the road and streets that day.
No exactly but definitely not many cars on the road and parking spaces everywhere so that was a hug relief compared to the usual haha

wow .Been many times and never expected to see it like that! Thanks for showing
I've never seen Malta anywhere close to that either and I've been living here for 27 years!! Hopefully traffic won't go back to being as bad as it was before all this. Thanks for watching :)

Excellent video!
I was there just before the covid closure and it was so busy, nothing like in those shots

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc