DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 The small town of Telkwa BC

I've lived in NB, Ontario, Arizona and California and BC is still the most beautiful place I've ever seen. I love the outdoor hockey rink, reminds me of when I was a kid in NB. Thanks for sharing this video!!

Reactions: blackomega
I've lived in NB, Ontario, Arizona and California and BC is still the most beautiful place I've ever seen. I love the outdoor hockey rink, reminds me of when I was a kid in NB. Thanks for sharing this video!!
Thanks for watching. I was happy to see people playing in the outdoor rink. Wish I lived closer so I could return and film them playing ice hockey.

Reactions: Tufargon
Very nice views in your video; thanks for sharing. It showed me what a beautiful area Telkwa is situated in. Canada fascinates me. Mostly, it's because it's so forested, rugged and remote, but also because I grew up in Nevada, which is mostly high desert. I see that Telkwa has an annual BBQ and Derby festival in September, which I'd love to attend, and my start planning to go next September. How to get there--train, ocean transportation or private vehicle--that's my major question.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tansh