DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro question

tansh

Reactions
Hi all,i have a mavic pro and rc with old fw 1.03.0700.I have try samsung s10 plus,S20 plus,s23u and iphone X and the dji go 4 wont connect to get the image.I also try the latest dji go 4 from dji same problem.I have no problem flying on wifi.May i know what phone model still able to connect dji go 4 or my mavic pro hv to update latest inable to work?I dnt want to update to the latest FW as you guys should know why

Many thks

Hi all,i have a mavic pro and rc with old fw 1.03.0700.I have try samsung s10 plus,S20 plus,s23u and iphone X and the dji go 4 wont connect to get the image.I also try the latest dji go 4 from dji same problem.I have no problem flying on wifi.May i know what phone model still able to connect dji go 4 or my mavic pro hv to update latest inable to work?I dnt want to update to the latest FW as you guys should know why
Have you connected the phone to the controller with a USB cable?
If so, have you tried a different cable?

Many thks
If you can't get a video signal with the micro USB plug on the left shoulder of the controller, try using the standard size USB socket on the bottom of the controller - the one between the two fold-out grips.

If you can't get a video signal with the micro USB plug on the left shoulder of the controller, try using the standard size USB socket on the bottom of the controller - the one between the two fold-out grips.
I have try side, bottom and different usb cables still the same.When i test using the bottom i unplug the side cable as well.

I even purchase the litchi at play store still not able to connect.Lucky i manage to get refund.

I have try side, bottom and different usb cables still the same.When i test using the bottom i unplug the side cable as well.
Use a USB to microUSB (or USB C... or LIGHTNING) cable (depending on what mobile device you use as the flight screen). Plug it into the bottom port, then plug the micro USB/USB C/LIGHTNING end into your mobile device. Yes, the side cable should be unplugged.

I use an i-phone X(10) as a backup device in case my 10.5" tablet battery craps out before I finish flying, no problems experienced with that.

Make sure you use a data cable. Charge only cables dont work. I have had this issue before. Some cables are directional also.

Use a USB to microUSB (or USB C... or LIGHTNING) cable (depending on what mobile device you use as the flight screen). Plug it into the bottom port, then plug the micro USB/USB C/LIGHTNING end into your mobile device. Yes, the side cable should be unplugged.

I use an i-phone X(10) as a backup device in case my 10.5" tablet battery craps out before I finish flying, no problems experienced with that.
I using the new orignal cable come with the iphone x.For samaung i also use the orignal cable.Btw are you using the latest dji go 4 app with 1.030.0700 fw?

The usb cable i use able to connect to program my quad using betaflight app on my mobile so should not be cable problem.

I using the new orignal cable come with the iphone x.For samaung i also use the orignal cable.Btw are you using the latest dji go 4 app with 1.030.0700 fw?
Definitely not. Only use the older GO4 app, downloaded from APKMIRROR and I stopped 'upgrading' my firmware over 2 years ago.

.I have no problem flying on wifi.
So with wifi you can see the image on the screen but when you plug into the controller you cant?
sounds like a controller issue have you tried reflashing the firmware to it using the DJI software

Many thks
Did you switch the aircraft from “WiFi” to “RC”?

Reactions: marnat3
So with wifi you can see the image on the screen but when you plug into the controller you cant?

sounds like a controller issue have you tried reflashing the firmware to it using the DJI software
Yes i switch back wifi to rc.I did reflash from 1.04.400 to 1.03.0700 on both mavic pro and rc.

Definitely not. Only use the older GO4 app, downloaded from APKMIRROR and I stopped 'upgrading' my firmware over 2 years ago.
Hi,are you able to send me the link for the old dji go 4 app version?if not can tell me what version you using i try to seach
Thks

Hi,are you able to send me the link for the old dji go 4 app version?if not can tell me what version you using i try to seach
Thks
Any version of the app should be able to connect.

Thks
Sure. I'm using the older 4.3.54 version of DJI GO 4 - downloaded from the link below. Fully featured flight app. Original source code. No problems with it (over 2 years constant use). In the search bar, you can also find older versions of the DJI FLY app archived. Good source for older version Android apps.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
do72er