DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help: Downgrading RC PRO

kraga

Reactions
hello,
I have an RC PRO (RM510B) that was running 03.01.0600, today I accidentally updated to 03.02.0700. I tried using DroneHacks to re-flash to .01.0600 but the program states; "FW has lower Antirollback value as drone need to downgrade via exploit but none available for this drone/fw combination.
Then I tried Dumldore to try and flash the remote, however it does not recognize the USB Connection, despite the fact that DJI Assistant see the remote connected.

hello,
I have an RC PRO (RM510B) that was running 03.01.0600, today I accidentally updated to 03.02.0700. I tried using DroneHacks to re-flash to .01.0600 but the program states; "FW has lower Antirollback value as drone need to downgrade via exploit but none available for this drone/fw combination.
Then I tried Dumldore to try and flash the remote, however it does not recognize the USB Connection, despite the fact that DJI Assistant see the remote connected.
Just curious, why do you want to downgrade?

Actually, somehow, by the grace of God, DJI FLY 1.12.6 downloaded with APK.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne