DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The world in tatters

to quote that famous line "It's life Jim but not as we know it " i am supposed to stay at home for 12 weeks, its just a matter of time before the government bring in powers to prevent me from going out so i am going to try and find a deserted place to fly as the weather is great for flying here at the moment

Reactions: Jeff A
When I click on the video I am getting this message

An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: Q8JzbRYFfI51dv0o)
Learn More

Using Chrome but seems ok in Safari
Anyone know why?

it played ok on my computer with chrome

When I click on the video I am getting this message

An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: Q8JzbRYFfI51dv0o)
Learn More

Using Chrome but seems ok in Safari
Anyone know why?
Yesterday, I got the same type of Error Message on the majority of videos I clicked on.

I saw a message yesterday from Youtube saying that because of reduced staff some videos could be deemed to be breaking protocol when in fact they were not. I wonder if that is something to do with it?
Seems to be ok sometimes like old man then other times or users get the message.

Thanks MAvic_South_Oz.

This is the message I saw. I am sure many have seen the same message at the top of your YouTube Studio mode.

"MPORTANT: Due to COVID-19, we will conduct fewer human reviews to protect the health of our extended workforce. Unfortunately, as a result we may remove content that does not violate our Community Guidelines"
Which could indicate there are going to be some issues with YouTube in the present period.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot