DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini This Drone Footage of a Western Australian Tidal Wave Is Hypnotic

Great footage !
This is probably up in King Sound Western Australia, some of the biggest tidal rapids you will find, and yes looks like a tidal wave.

Are you really heading up there ?
Will be cool to see where you go and footage you end up with.

You checked conditons for a big tidal movement ?

An article I read ages ago and managed to find . . .

Yes, I have been planning a trip there for about a year MAvic. Depends on some family and weather issues but I will get up there one day. Thanks for the link, needs a lot of planning but one day mate. :)

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
of possibilities we can use our drones for. Think I've seen lots of waves and big waves but not tidal as in the clip. So good to see people approaching things differently. There are a couple of posters in the forum who approach everyday things with a slight twist (DAFlys, Bronis..., Adventure Zone100, Alex Markov and others) etc.

Reactions: John Gowland
I have tried to search on here but can not find it.
But if you have not seen this, take a ganda. Not mine btw. Guess where I am going next week?
I read all of the comments before typing this. This is amazing footage in my opinion. The pilot displayed excellent flying skills, excellent compositions, and and unbelievable footage. Cannot believe the negative comments. I give this one a big 5 stars. The editing and color are great, and the music track selection added the dramatic touch.

Dale
Miami

Wow that was amazing. Wonder how you'd fair if you fell into the torrent? Does that happen every day or just certain time of the year? Great choice of music for the edited visuals too.

In Wales we have a great spectacle each year with the large wave that travels up the Severn river. Its called the Severn Bore.

Reactions: John Gowland
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark