DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 This floating island turned cyberpunk

AeroFlix 4D

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Si Racha is a town in Thailand on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand, about 120 km southeast of Bangkok in Chonburi Province.

Near the northern shore of Si Racha, on Thesaban Road, there is a bridge which connect mainland with Koh Loi located 500 meters away.

Koh Loi is a tiny island, Koh Loi means floating island, a gray statue of Guan Yin in the middle of her open circular shrine and a small Thai temple on the top of the hill are located on the island.

A ferry terminal to Koh Sichang is also located on the island.

Nice area but to fast for me couldn't enjoy it. would love to see that slower in more detail. You put a lot of work into that so congrats on that.

Reactions: AeroFlix 4D
Nice area but to fast for me couldn't enjoy it. would love to see that slower in more detail. You put a lot of work into that so congrats on that.
That's the difficulty of the thing... Most of the criticism I received on this forum is to produce sequences that are too long and to dwell too much on things... My sequences now have a duration of 1 to 4 seconds on average... Thank you for your comment which I really appreciate

Si Racha is a town in Thailand on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand, about 120 km southeast of Bangkok in Chonburi Province.

Near the northern shore of Si Racha, on Thesaban Road, there is a bridge which connect mainland with Koh Loi located 500 meters away.

Koh Loi is a tiny island, Koh Loi means floating island, a gray statue of Guan Yin in the middle of her open circular shrine and a small Thai temple on the top of the hill are located on the island.

A ferry terminal to Koh Sichang is also located on the island.

Rarely seen such well-edited drone footage... Congratulations for your video.

Reactions: AeroFlix 4D
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian