DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro This is where it pays to have the mavic 3 pro - Demolition footage

Nice video! Thanks for sharing!

I've never seen that kind of demo. I must have missed the first one. This was really done well. Close in shots, intro reveal, wide shots. There were times when I wished the head of the tool was lower in the frame but that's just a quibble. Super well done and a unique video which is hard to do :). Thanks.

Agreed and it make is sorta feel like you don't need permission to capture what is happening....the subject has no idea you are recording from afar. Good work!

Agreed and it make is sorta feel like you don't need permission to capture what is happening....the subject has no idea you are recording from afar. Good work!
Exactly , I'm hovering over the river so no infringement what so ever. If I switch to 4k and zoom in even further would I get the same quality as standard zoom in HD ?

Very interesting. Love construction stuff like that..or anti-construction. I don't see where the operator is. They must have a camera mounted up near the business end, or else someone would go home every day with a neck ache.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman