DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thunderdrones Inquiry!

_Angus_

Reactions
G’day @Thunderdrones,

Just wondering if I could have your assistance. Read below!

So, I’ve recently ordered a Mavic Pro Ribbon (since I live in Australia, I got it from a nearby retailer opposed from getting one from you, in USA, so it’s quicker). I’m yet to receive it, but was wondering whether I also needed to purchase a vibration plate, as the gimbal seems to shake more than usual. Will the ribbon replacement fix this issue or will I need a seperate part for the vibration board? Please get back to me ASAP so I can assess my next moves. If you provide a satisfactory response, I’ll happily give you some $ for your time.

Cheers a billion!!

Reactions: Montana
Thanks so much for your reply! The camera doesn’t shake on its own, but if I shake the drone, the camera doesn’t stabilise itself and continues moving. Similar thing occurs when flying. I’m about to replace the ribbon, so I hope that will fix my issue too. I’ll provide more info if you need but atm to scared to fly!

Keep in touch!

The gimbal's job is to move on it's own so that the picture remains stable despite the drones movement.

Try not to shake the drone too much, it's essentially a $1000 flying camera. :)

I don’t think you fully understood my explanation, because I don’t intentionally shake the camera so hard that it’ll move. However, when flying the drone, the camera vibrates. The drone is currently dissembled since I’m replacing the ribbon so I can’t give you any footage. Anyway, I’ve opened the drone up and realised that one of the rubber bands on the vibration plate has snapped one of its arms (still has 2 together). Could this affect anything, or will it keep it all pretty much in place? Attached an image below too...
e49d4df8d69c497140f93850d9a3c5b0.jpg

Okay thanks! Also, the gimbal ribbon here (picture attached) is a bit tight and therefore pulling the gimbal to one side. Will that impact the gimbal or can I continue on?

Okay thanks! Also, the gimbal ribbon here (picture attached) is a bit tight and therefore pulling the gimbal to one side. Will that impact the gimbal or can I continue on?

If it still pulls the gimbal after the power is on, its not good. If it is not powered on, its ok for the gimbal to pull to the right side a little.

I need repair parts for Mavic Pro right rear leg. I could also use a schematic to help me know what I need. Thanks

I need repair parts for Mavic Pro right rear leg. I could also use a schematic to help me know what I need. Thanks

I dont know of any schematics. The RR arm is made up of a "saddle joint" and an arm that slips in to the joint. The motor has 3 wires, grey black and white that solder on to the FC ESC board. You will need a 1.5mm hex head driver, a soldering iron, and a phillips driver to get it all apart.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925