DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Time to say bye bye

Reactions
Hi guys, Id like to sell my Mavic but not sure where can I post my ad, im sure it's a decent offer and someone would be interested because it's nearly new. Cheers

Hi guys, Id like to sell my Mavic but not sure where can I post my ad, im sure it's a decent offer and someone would be interested because it's nearly new. Cheers
My preferred platform is eBay but lately their fees are getting too high and not only you pay them, you have to pay also PayPal. Another cheaper method would be Craigslist but I personally don't trust them unless you meet the buyer in a mall and you come with a friend.

Cheers chaps, I've already posted on FB, Shpock and Gumtree and also thought about eBay but like you said theirs fees are ridiculous now. Do we have any selling section on this forum ??

Cheers chaps, I've already posted on FB, Shpock and Gumtree and also thought about eBay but like you said theirs fees are ridiculous now. Do we have any selling section on this forum ??
Did you not see my Classifieds link above?

I've always managed to sell things on Preloved. Depends how quick you need to sell it as Preloved can be a bit slow at first as the first week or so only paid members can see your contact details, after that though anyone can get your details and offers come through.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arny