DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Tired Seals resting during low tide

Just a simple flyover of Seals basking in the sun...

First, you found a really great subject, but then, flew past these seals so fast it was hard to focus on them. Finally, no music track. I'd like to suggest that you slow it down a bit so we can see the seals, maybe zoom in a bit with Ken Burns of other key frame effect, and add some music.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: db4476
First, you found a really great subject, but then, flew past these seals so fast it was hard to focus on them. Finally, no music track. I'd like to suggest that you slow it down a bit so we can see the seals, maybe zoom in a bit with Ken Burns of other key frame effect, and add some music.

Dale
Miami
That my friend is why it's an outtake and not being used, I use the channel for the footage not being used and since it has no production value to me, I don't spend any more time on it adding music.

Cheers!

That my friend is why it's an outtake and not being used, I use the channel for the footage not being used and since it has no production value to me, I don't spend any more time on it adding music.

Cheers!
So you intentionally displayed your outakes?

So you intentionally displayed your outakes?
Exactly! The footage that makes it to production posts elsewhere.

Cheers!

Well, I work very hard to produce my best when I post to a forum, but that's just me.

Well, I work very hard to produce my best when I post to a forum, but that's just me.
Dale, I looked I really like your work, very well done Sir! My intent on starting this channel using just outtakes is maybe someone searching these various locations may find some value in them. The clips by themselves do nothing but take up disk space, so what the heck, why not do it? Imagine my surprise when I was contacted about licensing the very first video posted. A quick negotiation, the payment posted within an hour and everybody is happy now. If only it was that easy all the time.

Cheers!

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Dale
Miami
I’m no professional, but you made a great point. I’m a newbie myself, and I always take in the suggestions from this form which would in fact make me a better pilot

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu