DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

To good to be true is always suspicious,

Oh, they’ll make some money on this scam. It’s too easy for people to see and believe what they want to see and believe.

It’s what makes skin creams, hair growing products, and E.D. cures sell.

Unfortunately too many people get exploited by this flaw. One cure is having someone bring attention to it.

Thanks!
That's the sad part of it.

Of course, in the USA this week we will see a debate and it is an absolute certainty that some wanna-be President's will promise one more time to lower taxes while increasing spending on Medicare/Medicaid, SS and defense while balancing the budget.

If it's too good to be true, it's not true.

And let's not forget about the malicious payloads often embedded in such links.
The intent of the scam may or may not have anything to do with you sending small amounts of money in the scam, rather, it's true intent might be infecting your device (by clicking on the link) for far more potential monetary damage, stealing your passwords, making your device part of a "bot-net", etc..
"Link-clicking" is the #1 avenue of infection.

Of course, there can always be the intent to just steal the original money solicited without an accompanying virus, but I have a general distrust of emails anyway.
I was in the IT field for many years before retirement, and have seen many tricks to steal your money and/or gain control of your computer/phone.

Last edited:
This reminds me so much of all those PlayStation scam adds. The problem is there are so many broke *** teens really desperate for a new PS5 that they are really susceptible to these adds. I consistently see people posting these adds asking if they are legitimate. If it’s too good to be true….

Reactions: Pallidin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead