Tracking Experiment

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by CivEngPE, Oct 20, 2016.

1. CivEngPE

CivEngPE Active Member

This may open up a whole new avenue of neuroticism, but I would like to propose an experiment.

For anyone that has received an order from DJI in the past couple of weeks, let's see if track by reference (order number)works.
    1. Look up your DJI order number and shipping company
    2. Go to that company's track by reference site (listed below)
    3. Try tracking the order by placing your DJI order number as the reference number.
    4. If that doesn't work, remove the first 3 digits (country code) and try again.
    Report the results back here when done please.

https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=altref&cntry_code=mh
    DHL | Track by Shipper's Reference | English
    UPS: Tracking Information

Thanks!.

2. lord_roman

lord_roman Active Member

i just try fedex as i have a huge feeling they will be using fedex for US orders. Can someone confirm who has ordered from DJI direct in the past. Another concern is the fedex site is asking for exact shipping date. We do dont know this info if in fact the shipping labels were created.

3. CivEngPE

CivEngPE Active Member

That is why I was hoping someone that had received an order from DJI recently could check to see if they used the order # as the reference #.

BTW, I have tried this on my order every day since the 14th to see if I get a hit. So far, no luck.