DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trouble with Mavic Air 2 Warranty

contatox

Reactions
I just purchased a new MAVIC AIR 2 Fly More Combo and there's something strange with the box...

There's a lil warning on the top left corner of the box saying "VOID IF LABEL IS MISSING OR DAMAGED"

The seller clearly cut the plastic and took something off of there, don't know exactly what.

Should I be worried? Return to sender?

Some pictures below. Haven't opened yet.

MAVIC2-20210521_104045.jpgMAVIC120210521_104053.jpg

Where did you buy it from, a shop or private transaction ?
I would contact them for a replacement or refund if something was removed.
I assume a label should be stuck over the message stating void if removed.

Reactions: contatox
The most important thing is you have a perfectly working drone that registers and updates with DJI . On the US box we dont have anything like that .

It could be this also:
Free, three-month trial of Adobe Creative Cloud software

If for some reason the drone is not perfect and , your going to send it back to the seller anyway.

Before you even get started, check the SD card slot , get the drone working and up in the air and check for a perfect gimbal alignment,

The problem with buying from a seller is Two things really:

1. There is something wrong with the drone , but its small and you may not notice .
2. They never even tested the drone , so again there may be something wrong and they had no idea.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain.

The most important thing is you have a perfectly working drone that registers and updates with DJI . On the US box we dont have anything like that .

It could be this also:
Free, three-month trial of Adobe Creative Cloud software

If for some reason the drone is not perfect and , your going to send it back to the seller anyway.

Before you even get started, check the SD card slot , get the drone working and up in the air and check for a perfect gimbal alignment,

The problem with buying from a seller is Two things really:

1. There is something wrong with the drone , but its small and you may not notice .
2. They never even tested the drone , so again there may be something wrong and they had no idea.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain.
The cellophane wrapper is still on the box so he hasn’t opened it.
He can’t know if it works unless he opens the box after removing the wrapper that's why I suggest contacting the seller.

Thanks for the replies.

I bought from a shop and it seems to be new, never been opened, the cellophane wraper is still intact, except for that lil part and, just noticed, some part in the back too has been removed.

Already contacted the seller, waiting for a response.

Back picture below.

MAVIC-3-BACKPIC.jpg

After a 10 minute talk with the seller on the phone I decided to give it a go and open it. He reassured if there's any problem with it I can return within 90 days.

Opened and everything seems to be in order. Can't wait to fly this lil devil!

mavic4.jpg

Glad it worked out for you

Reactions: contatox
Lovin' it so far!

Here's a panorama pic a took two days ago.

This was auto mode, not sure how to improve picture settings.
dEH3rB9.jpg

I just purchased a new MAVIC AIR 2 Fly More Combo and there's something strange with the box...

There's a lil warning on the top left corner of the box saying "VOID IF LABEL IS MISSING OR DAMAGED"

The seller clearly cut the plastic and took something off of there, don't know exactly what.

View attachment 129459View attachment 129460
Same

View attachment 129459View attachment 129460
same thing happened with me yesterday i bought dji mavic air 2 flymore combo and the box packing is just same as yours ….i don’t know what has been cut from the just above part back on S/N number … i think he gave me a refurbished one aa the box is still different from the markets box packing . I didn’t find any particular box image but by seing yours as just mine it seems quite fishy.

Attachments

• 35C7E642-A323-42E6-B883-8856ECBD7584.jpeg
    35C7E642-A323-42E6-B883-8856ECBD7584.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • A763F4C5-5195-41DE-AC7E-DFA88132FB78.jpeg
    A763F4C5-5195-41DE-AC7E-DFA88132FB78.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • 532E868D-F618-474D-B5B3-28A25FB403EE.jpeg
    532E868D-F618-474D-B5B3-28A25FB403EE.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Same

same thing happened with me yesterday i bought dji mavic air 2 flymore combo and the box packing is just same as yours ….i don’t know what has been cut from the just above part back on S/N number … i think he gave me a refurbished one aa the box is still different from the markets box packing . I didn’t find any particular box image but by seing yours as just mine it seems quite fishy.
OP here.

Mine's been working fine since the original post.

Thanks God I havent crashed it yet, LOL.

Even unlocking some fly-zones on DJI website worked fine for me.

Hope you work this out.

bw

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras