DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Turnagain Arm, south of Anchorge Alaska, in the winter

That was lovely! Thank you. I love ice pancakes, though I've never seen one in real life. Was lucky to spend some time last September at Kluane Lake, but was so new to droning, that I didn't get any good footage.

Great video. Truly enjoyed it.

Great video! I was just there last month and may be going back in a few weeks. I love Alaska and have been all along coastal Alaska, from Ketchikan all the way out to Attu. The tides and mud flats are amazing, not to mention the beauty of the state. Went up to Hatcher's Pass to see the northern lights. Simply put it's jaw dropping beautiful.

Great video! I was just there last month and may be going back in a few weeks. I love Alaska and have been all along coastal Alaska, from Ketchikan all the way out to Attu. The tides and mud flats are amazing, not to mention the beauty of the state. Went up to Hatcher's Pass to see the northern lights. Simply put it's jaw dropping beautiful.
Agreed on all counts. I've never been out to Attu. You've seen parts of AK that most Alaskans have never seen ;).

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb