DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Uk

Rahif

Reactions
Hello I just got mavric pro 2 . I live beside Feltham . So I can’t use it around my area. Any suggestion for a place I can fly it near Heathrow airport.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Hi - not sure if you drive or how easily you could get there but here seems like a nice place:

51°23'12.2"N 0°28'39.4"W

Chertsey Meads Car Park could be a good place to park up and then walk to find a good location to take-off from.

Reactions: ff22 and Rahif
Hi - not sure if you drive or how easily you could get there but here seems like a nice place:

51°23'12.2"N 0°28'39.4"W

Chertsey Meads Car Park could be a good place to park up and then walk to find a good location to take-off from.
THAnk you ????

51°23'12.2"N 0°28'39.4"W

Hellow
That was amazing place it’s open and easy to fly in it .
Tnx for the advice

Reactions: ff22 and darrrius
Oh cool - glad it was suitable. It looked good on the map. There were a few power lines around but otherwise nice and open. How did the first flight go?

I've never been there myself but it looks really nice right by the river.... might have to pay a visit myself!

Oh cool - glad it was suitable. It looked good on the map. There were a few power lines around but otherwise nice and open. How did the first flight go?

I've never been there myself but it looks really nice right by the river.... might have to pay a visit myself!
It was very good there is power lines but I stayed away from them . I need the place for my practice onley and it’s 15m away from my home , the river is nice but I couldn’t go there a lot off people around I stayed in open fields .
Yes you should pass by maby we can fly together .
Thanks again

Reactions: darrrius
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason