DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to select 2.7k 30fps for recordings

ManuCH

Reactions
I have been fiddling with the video quality settings and I noticed that for 2.7k resolution I can only select 24fps or 25fps, but not 30fps.

I assume this is probably because I'm located in Europe and people generally prefer to use 25fps (because TVs classically run at 50fps), but as I will only be sharing my videos on social media, and never watch them on TV, I want to have the highest frame rate I can get, to have smoother videos with less judder.

So does anyone know how I can get my Mavic with DJI GO 4.1.18 to record at 2.7k 30fps?

Thanks!

I have been fiddling with the video quality settings and I noticed that for 2.7k resolution I can only select 24fps or 25fps, but not 30fps.

I assume this is probably because I'm located in Europe and people generally prefer to use 25fps (because TVs classically run at 50fps), but as I will only be sharing my videos on social media, and never watch them on TV, I want to have the highest frame rate I can get, to have smoother videos with less judder.

So does anyone know how I can get my Mavic with DJI GO 4.1.18 to record at 2.7k 30fps?

Thanks!
I believe you have to switch it from Pal to NTSC.
rka71v.jpg

Reactions: ManuCH and Pathogen
There's no particular reason to use only PAL as for years now TVs will play either - and on computer or online it's irrelevant.
However the slightly slower frame rate might be more pleasing to the eye, nothing wrong with it anyway.

Reactions: ManuCH
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samdesign