DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Undocumented features?

RCFun

Reactions
I discovered 2 possibly undocumented features on both the Mavic and P4 controllers.

On the Mavic:
Press the small thumb stick (the one next to the right stick) in like a button. Up pops the flight modes screen. This does not seem to be configurable like the directions.

On the P4: Press the PMode/SMode switch in like a button - Altitude hold is disabled or enabled. Not sure why you'd ever want to disable it though! It does say A Hold next to the switch but I've seen a few people say that means P Mode.

Anything else you've discovered?

On the Mavic:
Press the small thumb stick (the one next to the right stick) in like a button. Up pops the flight modes screen. This does not seem to be configurable like the directions.

You mean the 5D button point to in the attached image.

Attachments

• Image 4.jpg
    Image 4.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 101
I believe he does. I found that in DJI GO 4 a couple weeks ago by accident.

Apparently Litchi lets you configure the 5D nubby thing for a center press as well.

Reactions: RCFun
Yep many other apps (FPV, Litchi, etc.) allow the 5D button "5th function" configuration with diff functions. GO3 doesn´t, at least I can config all other 4 (up/down/peft/right), just not pressing down. But it does come with the Flight Modes ON/OFF working indeed.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure