DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unfolded Mavic Pro Cases? Open-arm Mavic case?

Yeah I saw that one but not many reviews and just looked cheap...but after seeing the review video I might go for it.

While I appreciate that the mavic folds down so you can throw it in your bag, I am looking for a case that lets you stow the Mavic, unfolded, along with batteries and all related accessories.

Bonus points - you can also stow it with the common leg-height extenders still attached.

Before someone tells me how stupid I am for wanting a case that doesn't require me to fold the mavic since one of the Mavic's selling points is its foldability, let me just stop you and say I don't care, let's keep this thread productive!

I already have small cases for the remote and Mavic that I can throw into a bag for hikes etc, but I want to be able to leave it unfolded with accessories attached for when I stay local or from my car. Besides, it doesn't seem like unfolding it should waste too much space since items can go between the arms as well.

The only one I've found so far is this Drone Accessory Case For DJI Mavic Pro, Tuscom Backpack with foam
Amazon.com: Drone Accessory Case For DJI Mavic Pro, Tuscom Backpack with foam: Baby

But it looks of dubious quality, with 1 review, and looks to be less rigid than I'd prefer - I prefer the pseudo-hard shell material of the little drone-only and remote controller cases that proliferate amazon.

Let me know guys if you have any leads!
I think your totally correct, its a great idea to have a case where you dont have too fold the arms , I am going to try and get one as well. I have seen one on ebay, Light Backpack Shoulder Carry Bag Case For DJI Mavic PRO Drone Accessory Black | eBay

So sad!!! Anyways I do the same thing I fly at home a lot I don't want to put it pack it up just to fly after work tomorrow.. It"s Effen Ground Hog LOL..

valenb40
Here is my case Dicks Sports $14.00
Any chance you could post the make/model of the ****'s case. I'm looking for a case to keep my MA unfolded w/prop guards on my boat. I need 13x14x4 inches inside.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markshsv