DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update 600

ncameron

Reactions
This would appear to be the first update that did NOT automatically reset all my settings back to their defaults.
Can anyone else confirm this?

Litchi says it fixes the glitches that hurt 3rd party apps from using it:

"Dear Litchi Pilots,

The new DJI firmware updates for Mavic Pro (v01.03.0600) and Phantom 4 Pro (v01.03.0509) fixed the issue introduced in the previous firmware versions which would cause erratic behavior in some of Litchi's flight modes. All of Litchi's flight modes are safe to use again with the latest firmware version for the Mavic Pro and Phantom 4 Pro. The issue still exists in the current firmware for the Inspire 2."

The Litchi Team

Haven't updated yet (phone charging...) but several people reported it reset as usual.

This would appear to be the first update that did NOT automatically reset all my settings back to their defaults.
I just upgraded (from .400 to.600) and did not reset my settings too.
I'm curious to know if it is normal or not.

P. S. Everything seems to be upgraded to latest version (upgraded at 1st try)

I lost video range in 500 so back to 400 and now i dont know what to do ?

My Mavic settings were reset (per the usual).

Reactions: Spanishcop
Mine reset

Well sorry to say buddy but just applied it and it does reset you stuff so. Fun time again so ser your preferences

Did you update your controller as well?

PTZ as other user said is Pan Tilt and Zoom. This PTZ term is used with security cameras.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329