DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Uploading aircraft logs not supported for current aircraft

Tafani

Reactions
Hello everyone

After binding my Mavic air 2, my logs do not update and I get the following error - “Uploading aircraft logs not supported for current aircraft”

Has anybody encountered the same problem?

1654651546795.jpeg
Thanks,

Not the exact same problem, but similar.

Since the FPV doesn't use DJI Fly except for the original linking and updating, your FPV flight logs don't automatically get recorded; you have to re-link to Fly to get the sync done.

That process, for me, has been squirrely and unreliable. Sometimes it misses flights entirely. They show up in the aircraft log, but not in the DJI Fly log.

Sometimes after I do this link, the Flight Data Summary in DJI Fly goes blank. No flights at all. So far, I'll turn off the phone, and restart everything, and the logs come back...but frequently not on the first try. After it says the sync is done, something is still going on in the background, in stealth mode. No indication that it's running, no indication when it's done.

I recently started using Airdata, and after I finish the link to the FPV, I open up the Airdata app and let it do it's thing as well. That was when I noticed that the date/time for the fights in Airdata had no more than a casual relationship with the actual date/time of the flights.

I contacted Airdata about it, and they said that DJI Fly has a problem telling what time zone it's in. They had no fix to offer.

I contacted DJI, and they said that this is a known problem, and they're working on it. I owe them some screen shots to help with the diagnosis.

I strongly suggest that everyone who cares about their log data either sign up with Airdata, or some similar log service, to make sure that your logs are backed up!