DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Uploading to Facebook

Runnerman

Reactions
Sorry if this has been raised before! I'm struggling to upload even a short video on to Facebook......please can someone point me in the right direction?!

Better to upload to Youtube and then share it on FB, thats what I do...

Reactions: buddb55 and FLDave
Sorry if this has been raised before! I'm struggling to upload even a short video on to Facebook......please can someone point me in the right direction?!
Why not ask someone on Facebook ?????

I do it all the time. I use either my iPad or iPhone but am not sure how to do it from a real computer.

pull the micro sd-card with your video out of the drone. Using a micro sd-reader plug that into your iPad or iPhone and download the video to your pictures file. As soon as you plug the reader into your device it will ask you if you want to download the video.

Open Facebook and click on “What’s On Your Mind“ at the top of the page. Click on the photos icon. Choose the video you want to download and click done.

Your video will be posted to Facebook. If you want to add music that’s a different story. You will need to use DJI Fly or iMovie or some other editing softwar.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13