DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UPS Lost my replacement Mavic Pro

Geltez

Reactions
Well, this is interesting and frustrating. After waiting over a month and finally sending my replacement from back (follow the situation in this thread: DISCONNECTED MAVIC... found on a street couple minutes later...), UPS was supposed to have it delivered on 5/12/17. I got the email and said it would be delivered between 11am and 3pm. No surprises here that it didn't come considering the tracking said it was in another county. I contacted UPS and they launched an investigation (claim). The package was last scanned in Uniondale, NY as an arrival scan and they said that doesn't mean that it was physically there. So the investigation as they claimed said the package could be anywhere from California to New York... well that's a bummer.
I contacted DJI today to inform them and they said they will be launching an investigation with UPS. Now what I am skeptical about is if they will send me a refurbished or a new unit if the package is not found. I had to fight with them to send me a new Mavic Pro because they told me to submit the repair improperly.
Anyone have any experience or as much bad luck as me?! I'm trying to be patient but it's hard considering I only flew the **** thing for two days!

Well, this is interesting and frustrating. After waiting over a month and finally sending my replacement from back (follow the situation in this thread: DISCONNECTED MAVIC... found on a street couple minutes later...), UPS was supposed to have it delivered on 5/12/17. I got the email and said it would be delivered between 11am and 3pm. No surprises here that it didn't come considering the tracking said it was in another county. I contacted UPS and they launched an investigation (claim). The package was last scanned in Uniondale, NY as an arrival scan and they said that doesn't mean that it was physically there. So the investigation as they claimed said the package could be anywhere from California to New York... well that's a bummer.
I contacted DJI today to inform them and they said they will be launching an investigation with UPS. Now what I am skeptical about is if they will send me a refurbished or a new unit if the package is not found. I had to fight with them to send me a new Mavic Pro because they told me to submit the repair improperly.
Anyone have any experience or as much bad luck as me?! I'm trying to be patient but it's hard considering I only flew the **** thing for two days!

Either DJI or UPS screwed up and is responsible. If it turns out that UPS is at fault they will have to pay for the value of the package to the sender and the sender will send, most likely a new drone.

Hello Geltez, I agree with Cyberpower. I had UPS misplace/lose a parcel of mine and since UPS was responsible they replaced the item.

My UPS deliverer often drops packages off at the wrong house...at the end of the street. Someone has a new drone.

My UPS deliverer often drops packages off at the wrong house...at the end of the street. Someone has a new drone.

UPS personnel often see a shipping label such as "From Dji" and conveniently misplace it . Someone has a new drone .

UPS has confirmed the package is lost. I contacted DJI again just today and they said that they will start their own investigation. I called them over a week ago and they said the same thing!!!!! I got so pissed at them and told them about their inconsistency, etc., so they escalated it and I will be receiving a call from the logistics department about the options that I will be able to receive. Overall, just one large headache.

Finally after many weeks of waiting they finally sent me a new Mavic. Sent it UPS Next Day Air and gave me new in the box, not just the controller and mavic body that went missing! Complete headache to get to this point but happy it's finally here!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu