DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

URGENT : The Mavic is disconnecting before downward calibration

networth

Reactions
Hi, I have calibrated the mavic forward and downward sensors many times before using my same macbook pro on the DJI Assistant 2.

But today something is wrong.
Just after forward sensor calibration is completed and I click on DOWNWARD SENSOR CALIBRATION, the mavic disconnects automatically.
MC OUTPUT icon turns red.
Then in 1-2 seconds, again again turns green showing as connected.
I have tried 5 times and each time, its the same behavior.
I find something weird.
When I turn the mavic backwards facing, the gimbal is seen to be vibrating struggling and going crazy.
Why is that ?
When I put the mavic back to horizontal position, its again fine and it shows connected on DJI Assistant 2 again too.
Whats wrong ?
Im worried.

Clean install. Downgrade, upgrade. Use original cable. Thats the advice dji give and most of the time its a question of a clean firmware update.

Otherwise Sledgehammer.

A clean install is an operating system (OS) installation that overwrites all other content on the hard disk. Unlike a typical OS upgrade, a clean install removes the current operating system and user files during the installation process.

So, factory defaults. Restart aircraft. Unistall dji go assistant. reinstall. Downgrade your firmware. Restart your drone again. Upgrade to latest. Restart drone, try vps calibration. If succesful, turn off drone. Let it cool to ambient temps. Then do an imu calibration. Restart aircraft. fly

Went to DJI assistant 2 and clicked on refresh firmware and it took 10 minutes to finish the whole process.
Then restarted and tried the same calibration and this time both downward and forward sensors calibrated.

But it's stuck on this screen since last 10 minutes.
Not where what's going on.
5846ece9a1f2598f736cfbe7bfafbfde.jpg

I had mine stick recently after the latest firmware. It went through but it took FOREVER. Im going to try as it was very strange. But 10 mins is crazy.

People have issues with certain resolutions too. If you get a failed message try lowering your resolution.

This is crazy weird. DJI Assistant is the most buggy product by DJI. GOD ****!

Anyways, is there a way to calibrate VPS from DJI GO App from iPhone ?

Im tired of this DJI Assistant 2.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78