DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

US Drone Log Book

Draconix

Reactions
What drone log book does everyone prefer to use or recommend?

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
I too use Airdata

I use FlightReader and can easily extract reports/spreadsheets I want. It accommodates several aircraft and batteries. I enter all flight records as the drones create them by simply dropping them into FlightReader.

Reactions: Draconix
Geez, I need to come up with a cleanup process. I just noticed the Fly app is sucking up 25GB on my phone.

I need to look into FlightReader and AirData. I'm sure it'd streamline my workflow. Can you track custom details? Like I track weather details, what I was doing, etc.

Just had another thought. I use the Smart Controller for my Air 2S. How would I go about uploading the flight logs from that? Would I just connect it to the laptop and treat it as an external drive? Not sure how either site actually gets the raw data.

Geez, I need to come up with a cleanup process. I just noticed the Fly app is sucking up 25GB on my phone.

I need to look into FlightReader and AirData. I'm sure it'd streamline my workflow. Can you track custom details? Like I track weather details, what I was doing, etc.

Just had another thought. I use the Smart Controller for my Air 2S. How would I go about uploading the flight logs from that? Would I just connect it to the laptop and treat it as an external drive? Not sure how either site actually gets the raw data.

This link gives you detailed instructions on how to install AirData on the smart controller.

I use it to keep track of my flights. Works great.

Right. I just wasn't sure if there were custom fields/notes you could populate.

I forgot I can't do FlightReader since I'm on a Mac. No interest in running Windows in a VM just for one app. I'm syncing all of my Mini 2 logs to AirData right now.

ETA: AirData is flippin' cool! :cool:

Last edited:
Right. I just wasn't sure if there were custom fields/notes you could populate.

I forgot I can't do FlightReader since I'm on a Mac. No interest in running Windows in a VM just for one app. I'm syncing all of my Mini 2 logs to AirData right now.

ETA: AirData is flippin' cool! :cool:

It most certainly is!! I review all of my flights afterwards to see how my batteries are holding up and if there was any strangeness during my flight I'll look to see what was going on. I paid to store more flights and to get wind data. Well worth it IMHO.

It just keeps getting better. So far, it's tracking everything that my spreadsheet was and a ton more! I might be upgrading soon as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661