DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USED ITEM FROM AMAZON.CA??

Are you really that bent out of shape for something so trivial? They likely made an honest mistake, gave you the item FREE and you're still complaining. It's not like they made you send it back first or anything. Some people just can't be pleased.

Reactions: Pedro and grizzard
Are these chargers quicker at charging than the advanced 4 port that DJI includes with Fly More Combo Pack?

They are quicker in that they charge three batteries in parallel. The charging hub from DJI only charges one at a time.

I have been buying from ebay and amazon for years and if amazon took PayPal or some other form of payment besides my credit card I would use them exclusively. They have 30 day no questions asked return. I have never had to pay for return shipping. And when I did deal with some shady persons from China selling knock off ps3 controllers. Amazon returned my funds and told me to either keep or recycle the controllers. One time I bought a headset for motorcycle helmet and it said delivered I called them said I never received it, they shipped replacement right away 2 fay delivery. And as you can see when you received something that you felt was not on the up and up they didn't argue with you they either said here is money back please purchase from one of our other sellers or try same seller again. And keep the old one cause it would just cost money to ship old one back. That my friend is hard to beat these days. So don't lose faith in them cause I have horror stories about ebay, those guys don't even give you a kiss before they **** ya

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras