DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using the 8” Tripltek tablet with the Air2s

I didn't know there even was a low res recording option. QUESTION: Why do you all make low res recordings? Is it to share video with friends or to review your footage from time to time?

I was not able to get to this today, but will be taking the Air2S tomorrow to test this for myself.
Just did not want you to think I forgot to try this. I got busy on two commercial shoots.

I am also interested in this screen for flying air 2s , it must be something in the settings of android developer mode/usb tethering
worth doing compare between a tablet that works properly and the settings on the Tripltek 8 screen,
That's a screenshot of my T8 hocked up to the Air 2s. As soon I try to change anythingin the USB settings, the DJI Fly App comes to the forefront, sets it back and capturing the video in the app still is not working.

Last edited:
Look at this post you can check it out and update

Hi There is a version update someone can check if this fixes the issue

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211227-205850.jpg
    Screenshot_20211227-205850.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
I already have the installation of 1.5.4 and it is still after installation marked as 1.5.4

That's a screenshot of my T8 hocked up to the Air 2s. As soon I try to change anythingin the USB settings, the DJI Fly App comes to the forefront, sets it back and capturing the video in the app still is not working.
@Marco, I took the Air2S up as well as the M3, and had same behavior on both. Now that I have seen and understand the issue first hand, I am going to see if I can figure out a resolution. Unfortunately, the Tripletek is my only android based device currently, but you are not crazy, you are not wrong. There is a bug here.

@Marco, I took the Air2S up as well as the M3, and had same behavior on both. Now that I have seen and understand the issue first hand, I am going to see if I can figure out a resolution. Unfortunately, the Tripletek is my only android based device currently, but you are not crazy, you are not wrong. There is a bug here.
Thanks so much for checking it out. The T8 is also my only one Android device. So no chance to reproduce this bug anytime soon.

Hello friends, if you saw an updated version of the app 1.5.9 , Can anyone check if this solves the problem

QUESTION: Why do you all make low res recordings? Is it to share video with friends or to review your footage from time to time?
For several reasons:
- in case your bird got lost you have recordings on your device that might support the search.
- a quick review of your recordings on site is convenient instead of transferring the big files over.

I just updated my T8 with a new firmware
Version number:T852120220208_20220208-2139
Version size: 81.38 MB
Release date: 2022-02-08
1. Further improvements to overall performance.
2 Increased speed and stability for best performance with the latest
DJI and Autel APPs.
3. Android Security update patch

Unfortunately no change on the low res recording with the Air2s 😞

Reactions: TonyPHX
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member