DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Valdez, Alaska

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I thought I had posted this but apparently not. My buddy and I went down to Valdez and flew a bit around a local nearby glacier (one of which comes all the way to the highway) and a bit around the bay where the end point of the Alaska Pipeline delivers the oil from Prudoe Bay.

Another awesome video!

I thought I had posted this but apparently not. My buddy and I went down to Valdez and flew a bit around a local nearby glacier (one of which comes all the way to the highway) and a bit around the bay where the end point of the Alaska Pipeline delivers the oil from Prudoe Bay.

A drone pilot's paradise!!! Thanks for sharing - gorgeous scenery captured!

Reactions: GFields
A drone pilot's paradise!!! Thanks for sharing - gorgeous scenery captured!
Paradise except $200 in gas and $150 for a room to get the footage Throw in meals and that video cost >$400 to make. LOL

Beautiful filming of a beautiful country

This autoplayed from youtube while I was on the channel. This is one of my favorites.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh