DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Vancouver harbour a collection of flights

Here is a collection of flights I made while visiting the great city of Vancouver BC
I like it a lot but there is a bit or repetition of screens such as the large cargo ship and the yellow powder processing yard. Great colors, great flying, good music selection, good editing, etc. I think if you edited out a few of the repeated scenes it would not lose a thing in quality.

I like it a lot but there is a bit or repetition of screens such as the large cargo ship and the yellow powder processing yard. Great colors, great flying, good music selection, good editing, etc. I think if you edited out a few of the repeated scenes it would not lose a thing in quality.
Thank you for watching and your comments. Yes I totally agree, that happens when I pick a song that works and I run out of footage so a little fill in the blanks is required.

Have a gooder day

Thank you for watching and your comments. Yes I totally agree, that happens when I pick a song that works and I run out of footage so a little fill in the blanks is required.

Have a gooder day
If I have more song than footage, I have the option of cutting out a bit of the song to include the fading music coda. Or you could just keep all the original song, and fade out to black when your best footage is over. I usually do the latter, even though I prefer to do the former.

Dale

Reactions: Touring497
If I have more song than footage, I have the option of cutting out a bit of the song to include the fading music coda. Or you could just keep all the original song, and fade out to black when your best footage is over. I usually do the latter, even though I prefer to do the former.

Dale
Thanks again. I had to re watch the video. I think the method to my madness there was the yellow piles some people call them iconic so I opted to give them a bit more screen time. If you watch any of my other videos I dont usually do that. However i will take your words next video i produce. Stay tuned

Reactions: Touring497
Here is a collection of flights I made while visiting the great city of Vancouver BC
Nice one. I live in Sydney but couldn't fly my drone over the harbour. Did you need a permit to fly over the port? So I satisfy myself flying in my local community.

Great stuff!
Did you need special permission for those flights?
Thats a good question. Short answer is, I was flying a sub250g drone and stayed away from manned aircraft. So in this case. A permit was not required

Interesting. Thanks. I assumed that the entire area, particularly around Brockton Point, would be in an Authorization Zone. Apparently not, or you would have known.

Pretty annoying, since my residence is 6 km from an uncontrolled airspace airport and I don't see any aircraft for weeks at a time, yet I'm in an AuthZone. Yet, Burrard Inlet has some of the most dense air traffic I've seen.

Reactions: blackomega
Interesting. Thanks. I assumed that the entire area, particularly around Brockton Point, would be in an Authorization Zone. Apparently not, or you would have known.

Pretty annoying, since my residence is 6 km from an uncontrolled airspace airport and I don't see any aircraft for weeks at a time, yet I'm in an AuthZone. Yet, Burrard Inlet has some of the most dense air traffic I've seen.
The airspaces can be a bit confusing but here is the instructions i got from the Drone Pilot Canada App.
To put a cherry on top. I am an advanced licensed pilot and I submitted a RPAS request to Nav Canada and was approved.

Attachments

• IMG_FC0500A2D5CB-1.jpeg
    IMG_FC0500A2D5CB-1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Excellent on all counts. Thanks!

The fact that you are an advanced licensed pilots is apparent by your flying skills.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329