DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Vancouver harbour a collection of flights

Here is a collection of flights I made while visiting the great city of Vancouver BC
I like it a lot but there is a bit or repetition of screens such as the large cargo ship and the yellow powder processing yard. Great colors, great flying, good music selection, good editing, etc. I think if you edited out a few of the repeated scenes it would not lose a thing in quality.

I like it a lot but there is a bit or repetition of screens such as the large cargo ship and the yellow powder processing yard. Great colors, great flying, good music selection, good editing, etc. I think if you edited out a few of the repeated scenes it would not lose a thing in quality.
Thank you for watching and your comments. Yes I totally agree, that happens when I pick a song that works and I run out of footage so a little fill in the blanks is required.

Have a gooder day

Thank you for watching and your comments. Yes I totally agree, that happens when I pick a song that works and I run out of footage so a little fill in the blanks is required.

Have a gooder day
If I have more song than footage, I have the option of cutting out a bit of the song to include the fading music coda. Or you could just keep all the original song, and fade out to black when your best footage is over. I usually do the latter, even though I prefer to do the former.

Dale

Reactions: Touring497
If I have more song than footage, I have the option of cutting out a bit of the song to include the fading music coda. Or you could just keep all the original song, and fade out to black when your best footage is over. I usually do the latter, even though I prefer to do the former.

Dale
Thanks again. I had to re watch the video. I think the method to my madness there was the yellow piles some people call them iconic so I opted to give them a bit more screen time. If you watch any of my other videos I dont usually do that. However i will take your words next video i produce. Stay tuned

Reactions: Touring497
Here is a collection of flights I made while visiting the great city of Vancouver BC
Nice one. I live in Sydney but couldn't fly my drone over the harbour. Did you need a permit to fly over the port? So I satisfy myself flying in my local community.

Great stuff!
Did you need special permission for those flights?
Thats a good question. Short answer is, I was flying a sub250g drone and stayed away from manned aircraft. So in this case. A permit was not required

Interesting. Thanks. I assumed that the entire area, particularly around Brockton Point, would be in an Authorization Zone. Apparently not, or you would have known.

Pretty annoying, since my residence is 6 km from an uncontrolled airspace airport and I don't see any aircraft for weeks at a time, yet I'm in an AuthZone. Yet, Burrard Inlet has some of the most dense air traffic I've seen.

Reactions: blackomega
Interesting. Thanks. I assumed that the entire area, particularly around Brockton Point, would be in an Authorization Zone. Apparently not, or you would have known.

Pretty annoying, since my residence is 6 km from an uncontrolled airspace airport and I don't see any aircraft for weeks at a time, yet I'm in an AuthZone. Yet, Burrard Inlet has some of the most dense air traffic I've seen.
The airspaces can be a bit confusing but here is the instructions i got from the Drone Pilot Canada App.
To put a cherry on top. I am an advanced licensed pilot and I submitted a RPAS request to Nav Canada and was approved.

Attachments

• IMG_FC0500A2D5CB-1.jpeg
    IMG_FC0500A2D5CB-1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Excellent on all counts. Thanks!

The fact that you are an advanced licensed pilots is apparent by your flying skills.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason