DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vannakam from Chennai, India / Hej from Denmark

PeP

Reactions
I feel good joining the Mavic forum, expecting to learn a lot and maybe contribute to others, too. I spend summers in Denmark and winters in South India, nomad style, planning to let the Mavic follow me.
I got my first drone in 2011, - a Parrot from before GPS, Gimbles and HD+ video res. were part of the (recreational) game.

My Mavic Mini is my 3.rd drone, 1 month old and I like it a lot. I do however disagree with many reviewers/commenters who call it "a good beginner drone". - Without collision sensors, powerful motors to match shifting winds and a robust transmission system, it is not for the faint at heart. But the quality of footage, the absence of red tape due to the low weight and the ease of moving it around make it a perfect companion for me.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I feel good joining the Mavic forum, expecting to learn a lot and maybe contribute to others, too. I spend summers in Denmark and winters in South India, nomad style, planning to let the Mavic follow me.
I got my first drone in 2011, - a Parrot from before GPS, Gimbles and HD+ video res. were part of the (recreational) game.

My Mavic Mini is my 3.rd drone, 1 month old and I like it a lot. I do however disagree with many reviewers/commenters who call it "a good beginner drone". - Without collision sensors, powerful motors to match shifting winds and a robust transmission system, it is not for the faint at heart. But the quality of footage, the absence of red tape due to the low weight and the ease of moving it around make it a perfect companion for me.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garydwillett